This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
1. What are you doing for the holidays?
I spend Christmas Eve at my parents with my daughter. My mom always cooks a big Christmas meal for us.
2. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
The first thing I would do, is leave Saskatchewan and go find an island somewhere to live on.
3. How long have you worked for Bennett Dunlop?
4 ½ years. Wow, I can’t believe it’s been that long already.
4. What kind of music do you listen too?
I’m all over the map. I like a little bit of everything. It really just depends on my mood.
5. Favourite Christmas movie?
It’s got to be A Christmas Story. That’s the best.
6. What’s the farthest place you’ve ever travelled to?
Mexico, Bahamas or Cuba. Not sure which one is the farthest, but they all take about 6 hours to get there.
7. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
I’m pretty OCD, so when people move my stuff or things are out of place, it really bugs me.
8. What was your first job?
I worked at an Auto Wrecker here in Regina when I was 15. It was the worst. I had to clean the yard and whack weeds that were 3 feet deep.
9. Tell me something not many people know about you.
That’s a hard one. I competed in the 2014 CrossFit games. Not many people know that about me.
10. What is your favourite thing about working here?
It’s the people. I know everyone says it, but it’s true.