This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
1. Is this your first time growing a moustache?
Absolutely, Yes. Probably the first and last.
2. Do you play any sports?
Yes. I play pretty much everything. My ball hockey team won provincials this year actually!
3. What is your favourite meal?
It’s gotta be smokies and perogies.
4. What was your very first job?
I worked at the concession stand at the hockey rink in Weyburn. Shortly after that I became a sandwich artist at Subway!
5. If you could be a bag of chips, what flavour would you be?
All dressed, Ruffles. I love chips.
6. What’s something you’ve never done, but have always wanted to try?
Sky diving. Although, the older I get, the more it scares me, but it’s still something I would like to try.
7. How long have you worked here?
Just over 5 years now.
8. Do you have an all-time favourite celebrity moustache?
Probably Will Ferrell, when he plays Ron Burgundy.
9. What would you do if you were asked to perform in a talent show tomorrow?
I would do whatever it took to find a replacement.
10. What is your favourite thing about working here?
I love the people here, but what I love even more is watching my peers achieve their goals. I have trained and mentored some of them over the years, and watching them succeed is very rewarding. Bennett Dunlop really does put a lot of pride into its people and making sure they can succeed in the workplace.