This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
1. Can you cook? If so, what is your favourite thing to make?
Yes, I can cook! I think my favourite thing to make is baby back ribs in my smoker.
2. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Help out my family and get out of debt.
3. How long have you worked for Bennett Dunlop?
I started in March 2015, so about a year and a half.
4. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a Chihuahua named Alla and a Micro Pig named Daisy Mae. She’s actually a really great pet!
5. What are your top 3 songs on your road trip playlist?
- U2 – Beautiful Day
- Foo Fighters – Everlong
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dark Necessities
6. What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
I like just hanging out at home, staying warm by the fireplace, watching movies and decompressing.
7. If you could be any childhood cartoon character, who would you be and why?
Bam Bam from the Flintstones. Because he was the tough cool kid!
8. What was your first job?
I was a paper boy for the leader post for 2 or 3 years.
9. Do you have any hidden talents?
I’ve been coaching hockey for 13 years. I even got to coach the U18 Team Sask. in the 2013 Nationals.
10. What is your favourite thing about working here?
I love the freedom I have here. I get to be out building relationships with all of our fleet customers, it’s pretty awesome.
(Darcy helping deliver donations made to Street Culture here in Regina, SK.)