This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
1. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a veterinarian. I am a huge animal lover. I used to bring stray cats into my house all the time thinking they needed me to rescue them. Truth is most of the time, they just lived down the street.
2. What is your dream car?
I know this is totally impractical for Saskatchewan, but I’d like a black Lamborghini Gallardo.
3. What was your favourite subject in school?
In high school it was Social Studies, probably because I had a really cool teacher who was always blasting tragically hip and all we did was talk about current events. In University I loved Psychology.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere with a beach! I absolutely loved Thailand, so that would probably be my first pick.
5. What is your favourite holiday?
Christmas! I have two little nephews and I love watching their faces light up on Christmas morning.
7. Do you still consider Pluto a planet?
Yes. I grew up being taught that it was a planet, so in my heart Pluto will always be a planet.
8. If you were a flower, what type would you be?
I think I would be some sort of water flower. Like a Lotus. I love being outside in the sun, as long as there is a pool, lake, ocean etc. for me to get into.
9. What is your favourite Disney movie?
Lion King! I got to see the Broadway live in NYC when I was 16 and I sang “I Just Can’t Wait to be King” as my audition for grade 8 choir.
10. What is your favourite thing about working here?
It’s definitely the people. We are just like a big family over here. I have made so many new friends and love coming to work every day to see all their smiling faces.