This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
- Tell me something about you that not many people know.
I shot archery competitively for years. I was actually the silver medalist in the Jr. Olympics back when I was 12 years old.
- How long have you worked for Bennett Dunlop?
3 years! My anniversary was on July 15th.
- Window or aisle seat?
- Where did you grow up?
- What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Binge watching Netflix! The last series I binged watched was Stranger Things.
- What is your dream car?
That’s tough. If it was a new car, I’d want a brand new Ford GT, black. But as for an older car, I would love a ’67 shelby mustang.
- What is something you always wanted to try but haven’t?
I always wanted to take a year off and go travel. I am a closet nerd. I love historical stuff, so I would love to travel and see things like Stonehenge, Machu Picchu and the Pyramids.
- What was your first job?
Working at the Moosomin lake, mowing lawn and keeping the grounds in the check.
- What is you all time favourite movie?
That’s really hard because I am a huge movie buff. I will give you my top 3.
1 – Man of Steel.
2- Night at the Roxbury
3 – Halloween (The Remake)
- What is your favourite thing about working here?
I love the people I work with and the people I meet every day.