This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
Big-boss managers aren’t always big and mean. Just look at that smile.
1. What do you do here at River City Ford?
dI am in charge of the Service Department. I look after the advisors on both parts and service. As well as the technicians so when people come in, we look after their needs and make sure everyone is taken care of and goes home with a fully repaired vehicle and the end of the day.
2. Best place to get a pizza in Winnipeg? Burger?
For pizza, DJ’s Pizza down the street. I grew up in this area so that’s the pizza you need to go for. Burger, not a big burger guy, I’m all about the pizza. I’m ok with fast food.
3. What’s your guilty please for music?
My guilty pleasure when I was younger, I actually liked the BackStreet Boys. But don’t tell anybody that…
4. Who would win in a fight, Spiderman or Batman?
Batman’s just a guy, I would think Spiderman would win.
Even though he beat Superman, you think Spiderman could take him?
Yeah I don’t think he beat Superman, he cheated. On pure agility and strength, I’m going to go with Spiderman.
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever gotten in an argument about?
Usually when I get in an argument, it’s a meaningful argument. To get me mad enough to get in an argument it has to be something meaningful.
6. Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?
I probably want to take on the 100 and just start kicking. Just flail like a madman. I don’t think I could match the horse-sized duck.
But what about 100 horse-sized ducks?
7. If you were a musical artist, what genre would you be in and what would your debut album be called?
What do I get the difficult ones, every else’s are easy! I probably would be hip-hop, which is funny because you wouldn’t think that. …I have no idea, “Walking with Walker?” “Lyrical Walking With Walker” I don’t know? We’ll just go with that.
“The Lyrical Walk with Walker.” Deal with it.
8. Is there anything you’re not proud of doing this past week?
Well, I used a 2 can dine for $9.98 coupon…but it was for myself…
9. If you were a brand, what would your motto be?
“More than meets the eye.”
I’m a Transformer’s fan, like you have no idea.
10. Alright last question. Tell me a random fact, something our readers wouldn’t know.
Ahhh, I don’t know haha. Here lets Google this.
Alright, did you know, that human saliva has a boiling point 3 times hotter than water?
I did not know that, but now I know.