This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
1.What is your favourite sandwich?
That’s a tough one! I like to keep it simple, maybe a chicken or turkey sandwich. But definitely no mayo, I think that’s gross.
- What was your favourite subject in school?
Creative Writing or English. I know this sounds weird, but I think writing essays is fun! I still like to write, but now that I’m a mom it’s hard to find the time.
- How long have you worked here?
I started in March 2016, so about 5 months.
- Do you have any hidden talents?
Nothing that no one doesn’t already know about. I love writing and photography.
- If you could own an exotic pet, what would you choose?
Depends on how exotic we are talking! If I could own a fox I totally would. If we are talking really exotic, I’d want a tiger because they are so cute and I’d want to cuddle with it.
6. What was your first job?
I worked at the Rainbow Cinemas in the Golden Mile. It was the easiest job ever. I would sell popcorn for an hour and then sit around and wait for the movies to be over. I ate a lot of free popcorn. You’d think I’d be sick of it, but I’m not!
- If there was a movie made about your life, who would play you and what would the movie be called?
Oh boy, I would have to pick another red head. Maybe Emma Stone? And it would be titled,
“A Day in the Life of a Ginger”.
8. Since you are expecting, have you been having any odd cravings?
Early on it was McDonalds french fries. But now I just want anything pickled. My mom has been pickling beans and carrots for me.
- If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
I’d like to have telepathic powers so I could move stuff around with my mind. Solely just to mess with people.
- What is your favourite part about working here?
I know everyone else has said this, but it’s the people. The people here really make it what it is.