This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
1. Describe what you do to someone who’s never been to River City Ford
My job is to have a good time, make people happy, get them approved in vehicles and help protect their loans. But mostly have a good time…and protect their loans.
2. If you could be a pro anything, what would you be?
Wrestler. I have my name, finishing move, the music, the whole works. I’ve had this planned since I’ve been 12 years old.
3. If you had to cook for a hot date, what would Chef Elliot be making?
Kraft Dinner and some kind of frozen cuisine that I would try to pass off as homemade.
Would you put anything in the KD, like wieners or anything?
Maybe sour cream in the macaroni, because it’s delicious on KD. It has to be KD extra creamy with a dollop of sour cream.
4. If you could have someone narrate your life, who would you choose?
Christopher Walken. “Finance needs more cowbell!”
5. Describe your perfect pizza.
Extra cheese Santa Lucia with beef, jalapeno peppers and chicken. With just normal sauce. Santa Lucia is so good.
6. If you could switch bodies with someone for a year, who would you switch bodies with?
Randy Orton for sure. RKO everybody. He’s not too muscular, but he’s got that perfect tone. I’d be spoiled, and I’d get to RKO everybody.
Randy Orton out of nowhere!
7. What was the highest you ever felt, that one time you were just on top of the world?
Oh that’s a tough one. When I graduated university, because there was a course (Cost Accounting) I could not freaking beat, and it took me 3 tries but on the 3rd try I finally beat that damn course.
8. What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
Food. Just everything. Like in one day I can hit up two restaurants because I couldn’t decide which one I wanted.
………….I’m sorry, what?
9. What’s one piece of financial advice you could give someone?
Pay your bills. If you don’t think you can afford something, wait until you can. Because then it’s really hard to build your credit later.
10. What’s your favourite part about working at River City Ford?
The people. Actually, it’s a corny answer but the people. And that’s everybody, the customers, the managers, the team, like every aspect. It’s the people.
You’ll get your credit, if you give me…one BILLION dollars