This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
I went to see Rush here in Regina with my dad back in 2007. It was awesome.
2. What’s was your first vehicle?
It was a 1989 Honda CRX, but I never really drove it. I also had a light blue 1998 Jeep Wrangler.
3. How long have you worked for Bennett Dunlop?
I’ve been working here for just about 3 years now.
4. What celebrity would you like to have a coffee date at Starbucks with?
That’s a really tough one. I’m going to say Katy Perry.
Maybe there would be some fireworks between us.
5. Where is the craziest place you have travelled too?
I’ve been to Las Vegas a few times. I was just there in April this year with my dad. We went to a Billy Joel concert while we were there.
6. If you could time travel, would you choose to go to the past or the future?
Past for sure. I would love to go back to the 80’s and live it up. The music, the hair, the outfits!
7. How would your friends describe you?
The class clown. I’m the guy who will do anything for a laugh.
8. What was the first CD you owned?
I always burnt my own CD’s off Limewire when I was young. So it was probably some sort of homemade mixed CD.
9. What do you like on your pizza?
Pineapple and green olives. It’s sweet and salty.
Me: Have you seen the movie Deadpool? Isn’t pineapple and olive pizza his favourite too?
Yeah, he stole it from me.
10. What is your favourite part about working here?
I love that I work with a lot of my friends and it’s a stress free, fun environment.