This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
1. Are you a picky eater or will you try anything?
I’ll pretty much try anything! Like sushi, I’ll eat it, just don’t tell me what’s in it!
2. What was your dream job growing up?
I didn’t daydream much about that kind of stuff. I just always knew I wanted to be a mom. I have three kids now who are 8, 5 and 2!
3. How long have you worked here?
I started in 2012, so 4 years now.
4. Do you have a favourite sports team?
I’m a Toronto Maple Leafs fan. Hockey, baseball, football, I like it all!
5. If you could take 3 things with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
- Matches or a lighter
- A knife (I’d say a tent but with a knife I could build my own shelter)
6. What’s your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Oh probably colouring my adult colouring books, baking, maybe doing some chores.
7. If you could go to outer space, which planet would you like to explore?
I don’t know a lot about outer space… but Mars looks cool! It’s a pretty colour.
8. Where did you grow up?
Born and raised here in Regina.
9. What is your favourite holiday and why?
I LOVE Christmas! We have a family tradition where my dad comes and knocks on the door and wakes us all up Christmas morning. Just seeing my children’s faces light up makes me want to cry! In a good way!
10. What is your favourite part about working here?
Well it is the people, but also it’s what Bennett Dunlop stands for. The way that this company treats their customers and employees is amazing.