This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a pro football player.
2. What is your favourite home cooked meal?
I don’t mean to brag, but I make the world’s greatest red wine based lasagna.
3. If you were a super hero, what super power would you have?
4. How long have you worked for Bennett Dunlop?
I’ve been here for 25 years now.
5. Where is your favourite place to hang out in Regina?
I like hanging out at pubs. The Knotted Thistle is probably my favourite because it’s always a good time, and close to home.
6. What was your first vehicle?
7. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
That one’s easy. People that use bad grammar.
8. What was your first job?
My first job was working at Beaver Lumber when I was 15 years old.
9. Summer, Winter, Fall or Spring?
I’m definitely a spring guy.
10. What is your favorite thing about working here?
The people. Everyone gets along here.