This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
1. What is something you have always wanted to try, but haven’t?
Snowmobiling. My son goes two or three times a year but I haven’t gotten out there with him yet.
2. Who’s your favourite sports team?
It’s got to be the Roughriders but I also enjoy watching the Blue Jays.
3. How long have you worked for Bennett Dunlop?
31 ½ years.
4. What was your first vehicle?
It was a red 1968 Ford Fairlane.
5. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I’d go back to Thailand. In 2010, my son had some time off while serving in Afghanistan, so I met him there and we spent 2 weeks together.
6. Are you a dog or a cat person?
Definitely a dog person. I have had Chow Chow’s for 30 years.
7. What kind of music do you listen too?
I like 60’s & 70’s music. My favourite is probably Elvis.
8. What is your favourite home cooked meal?
Steak! Done medium well.
9. What is your dream car?
2006 Ford GT.
10. What is your favourite thing about working here?
The owners here are great! All of my co-workers are awesome too.