This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
Saving a bunny from its certain end? Just another day for Ryley and the Quick Service team.
1) Explain your job to someone who hasn’t visited the dealership before
I’m in Quick Service, so all the stuff that is done quickly, like oil changes, tires, brakes, stuff like that.
2) What did you want to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be the guy on TSN talking about the highlights from the day before. But so did everyone else. I wanted to be the next Jay Onrait
3) If you could pick anyone to play you in the “Ryley Bourgois” movie, who would it be?
Probably Ben Affleck, because supposedly we look alike. My mom said that I don’t know. But I get that a lot though.
You may have seen Ryley star in such films like Gone Girl and Batman vs. Superman.
4) If I told you you had tomorrow off and gave you $500, what would you do with it?
I’d hit up Vegas probably. That would pay for the flight right? Couple rounds at the blackjack table. Sounds like a good day to me.
5) What’s the best dish that you can cook?
Depends if I’m the only one eating it, probably stir fry. But it would be different if you asked my girlfriend. Just chicken, peppers, noodles, basically something like that. Can’t really mess that up.
6) What’s your dream car?
Probably an Audi R8. Pink…no, just kidding. Maybe grey?
Well…they do exist…
7) Where in Winnipeg do you live, and why do you love it?
I just live down Portage. I used to live on Henderson and it was 30 minutes away. But now it’s closer and it’s really nice. It has a pool and everything so, can’t complain.
8) Favourite thing to do in Winnipeg on the weekend?
I don’t know. In the summer, you go to the beach, lots of car meets, stuff like that. Winter, you go to the outdoor rinks.
Find Ryley at your local karaoke bar. Tickets are limited.
10) What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve seen while working on a vehicle?
Well it wasn’t ON a vehicle but one time I brought in a truck in for service, and there was a bunny in the skid plate underneath it, just crawling around. And it’s back was actually singed against the oil pan. So we had to lure it down and we set it free, it was pretty crazy.