This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
1. Do you have any pet peeves?
Bad drivers. I mean, I don’t get road rage… but it definitely frustrates me.
2. How long have you worked for Bennett Dunlop?
6 months now! Hard to believe.
3. What is the best concert you’ve ever been too?
I got to see “Ninja Turtles Live” here in Regina when I was about 6 years old. It was amazing.
4. Where is the craziest place you have travelled too?
El Salvador. That’s where my family is from, so we went there together for 3 weeks back in 2010.
5. Are you a picky eater or will you try anything?
I will try anything! The craziest thing I have ever eaten was frog legs. They weren’t actually that bad.
6. What was your first job?
Flippin’ burgers at Harvey’s in Home Depot when I was 16.
7. What do you do for fun?
Play and watch sports. I love hanging out with my family as well. I have a second baby due August 3.
8. Where did you grow up?
9. Who is your favourite sports team?
The Blue Jays. I got to watch them play live in Seattle in 2014. They got smashed 11-1 but that one point was a home run from Bautista…so that was pretty cool.
10. What is your favourite part about working here?
The atmosphere. Everyone welcomes you with a smile and it feels like a big family here.