This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
1. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Travel the world for an entire year. Just leave and go see everything I possibly could.
2. How long have you worked for Bennett Dunlop?
13 ½ years.
3. List 3 things you would take with you a deserted island.
A machete, hammock and a few cold ones.
(Doesn’t sound like he’s in a rush to leave hey?)
4. What is your all-time favourite movie?
Full Metal Jacket 1991.
5. What is the scariest thing that’s ever happened to you?
Back in high school, I got hypothermia and severe frost bite after spending 2 ½ hours outside on new year’s eve with no jacket and almost lost my hands because of it.
6. Where is the furthest place you have travelled too?
Cuba. I went last year with 12 of my good friends just for fun.
7.What was your first job?
Runnin’ wings at the 7 oaks bar when I was 15 years old.
8. What is your dream car?
1967 Camaro SS. White with orange stripes
9. Would you rather go bungee jumping or sky diving and why?
Sky diving for the adrenaline. I am extremely scared of heights though.
10. What is your favourite thing about working here?
It’s a family atmosphere. I just love everyones attitude and the culture here.