1. What was your dream job growing up?
I wanted to be a pro soccer player.
2. What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
I would likely be inside watching the news. I cycle between CNN, CTV and CBC. I’m very in tune with current events and politics (American and Canadian).
3. How long have you worked for Bennett Dunlop?
I’ve been here 15 Years now.
4. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
I actually don’t eat ice cream.
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I would say I am a Morning person.
6. What was your first job?
When I was 15, I started working as a cashier at a pharmacy. I also delivered the Free Press once a week.
7. If you were a super hero, what super power would you have?
8. Do you have any hidden talents?
I have a really good memory when it comes to numbers. They just stick with me.
9. How would your friends describe you?
Funny and outgoing.
10. What is your favourite thing about working here?
The teamwork and culture that we have built is second to none. It has taken a lot of work to get to where we are today, and I am very proud of what we have accomplished.