This post is part of our “10 Questions” series, where we help you get to know our amazing staff a little better and find out they’re (fairly) normal people.
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Zip lining in Puerto Vallarta. I am scared of heights, so it was pretty crazy for me.
- How long have you worked for Bennett Dunlop?
I’ve been here 9 ½ years now.
- If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
I would buy a house in Puerto Vallarta. It’s my favorite place I’ve ever been.
- Where did you grow up?
Here in Regina.
- What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
My rainy days are pretty boring. If I’m camping, you’d find me inside playing cards. If I was at home, I would be cuddling with my husband on the couch watching TV.
- What is your dream vacation?
I think I have already had my dream vacation. My husband and I renewed our vows in Puerto Vallarta for our 10-year anniversary. But, I have always wanted to visit Australia.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
I really wanted to be a nurse when I was little.
- What was your first job?
I managed Triple 8 Pizza. I was there for 11 years before coming to Bennett Dunlop.
- What do you like on your toast?
I actually don’t eat toast. But if I did, I would eat it with raspberry jam.
- What is your favorite thing about working here?
The people I work with.